Luxaire Air Conditioners
Acclimate™ Series Split System Air Conditioners
Acclimate™ Series split system air conditioners are ENERGY STAR® qualified models that offer at least 15% to 25% higher energy efficiency than standard models — plus, an innovative SilentDrive™ Comfort System for very silent operation.
Cooling has never been this stylish
Luxaire gives you the comfort and cost-saving, energy-efficient performance that is part of the Luxaire ® Performance Promise ™ — all in an attractive, innovative new design that brings style to home cooling. With a sleek, contemporary look, it’s the one system you’ll be proud to show — not hide behind bushes or fencing.
Raising comfort levels
By reducing sound The Acclimate™ is the quietest series ever offered by Luxaire. Quieter compressors are isolated behind an advanced composite material further reducing transmitted compressor noise. Advanced fan design for smoother air flow and reduced noise. A composite base pan distributes and dampens sound. The SilentDrive™ System features a swept-wing fan design, isolated compressor compartment, composite base pan, and single-stage cooling that provides quieter operation than conventional systems. The Acclimate™ AL6B air conditioner is so quiet, you may never notice it running.
Designed for efficiency, reliability and comfort
Proven scroll compressor technology gives the Acclimate™ models greater efficiency, reliability, and comfort from fewer moving parts. Its high-efficiency design keeps you cool, while its quiet operation makes you a good neighbor. Acclimate™ compressors are designed for environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant. And our dependability really adds up with a lifetime limited compressor warranty on a matching Luxaire® system consisting of a Luxaire® AC / H P, Acclimate™ furnace or air handler and Luxaire ® coil. (Non-matching Luxaire® system reverts to a 10-year limited compressor warranty.)
Innovative Design for Superior Quiet, Reliability, and Performance
- Quieter, more efficient operation from innovative fan guard design
- Durable, powder-painted steel to withstand the elements
- Quiet, ultra-reliable, efficient operation from a state-of-the-art compressor
- SilentDrive™ System for quieter operation and energy efficiency
- Coil protected by a stamped metal coil guard
LX Series Split System Air Conditioners
LX Series split system air conditioners fit your needs with select ENERGY STAR® models that reduce your utility bills and MicroChannel Coil Technology that provides more cooling in a smaller footprint.
PERFORMANCE – Feel more comfortable with our compact split system air conditioner design.
- Proven single-stage compressor satisfies the degree of comfort you need.
- Fit more cooling into tight places with small footprint.
- Hear less noise with swept wing fan and compressor sound blanket.
EFFICIENCY – Save energy with ENERGY STAR® certified rating.
- ENERGY STAR® qualifying efficiency provides more cooling for less money.
- Cut electricity costs nearly 38% compared to old models.
- Get enhanced efficiency with advanced aluminum MicroChannel coil.
- Save up to 23 cents per dollar with a 13 SEER model compared to an older, 10 SEER unit.
- Enjoy the efficiency of matched components that do more with less energy.
- Get efficient heat transfer thanks to optimized coils for effective airflow and refrigerant circulation.
- Industry-leading quality control and assembly processes are backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
Your purchase helps support Make-A-Wish®
As part of our commitment to the communities we serve, a portion of your Luxaire® purchase goes to your local Make-A-Wish® chapter. Together we’re helping to make wishes come true for kids with life-threatening medical conditions in your community.
Every Luxaire® system is backed with the best limited warranties available: Our Standard Warranty is 10 years on parts*, 10 years on compressor (10 years on total parts and labor coverage can be purchased separately–see our optional Performance Promise™ Plan). Our Premium System Warranty is 10 years on parts, lifetime on compressor with the purchase of an approved matching furnace or air handler and coil.
*Must be registered online within 90 days of installation—otherwise the parts warranty reverts to a 5-year limited parts warranty.