Community Heating and Air is a small, owner-operated company so you can have peace of mind knowing that the service technician maintaining your equipment is also one of the owners of the company.
Maintenance agreements are a great way to:
- Extend the life of your system
- Find and resolve problems before they happen
- Save on energy costs.
Do I really need a maintenance agreement?
The short answer is yes. Think of it like maintenance on your car – can you go without changing the oil in your car, replacing worn tires, or changing worn windshield wipers ? Sure you could, but the result would be poor energy efficiency, a shortened life, and an unsafe car. The same is true of your heating and air conditioning equipment.
Maintenance Agreements include:
- Maintenance twice a year to include inspection and cleaning of your equipment
- 10% off all labor and materials on service repairs
- Priority Service over non-contract customers